In compliance with Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (“LSSIEC”) of 11 July, please note that CARRERA Y CARRERA, S.A., found in the Registry of Commerce, Volume: 5349, Book: 4480, Folio: 39, Section: 3ª, Page: 42,270, Registration 1ª, with CIF A28583490 and address on Ctra. Nacional I—km 31,600 S/N. San Agustín del Guadalix (28750) Madrid, is the owner of the website www.carreraycarrera.com
(hereafter the “Website”).
1. The general terms and conditions contained in this legal notice regulate the access to and use of the Website that CARRERA Y CARRERA makes available free of charge to Internet users. Use of the Website implies your unequivocal acceptance of these terms and conditions. The use of certain services offered on this site is governed also by the specific conditions stipulated in each case, which are considered accepted by the mere use of such services.
2. Viewing, printing, or partial downloading of contents from this Website is permitted only and exclusively under the following conditions:
− That it is consistent with the purposes of the Website.
− That it is done with the sole purpose of obtaining information for personal and private use. It is expressly prohibited for commercial use or for distribution, public communication, transformation, or decompilation.
− That none of the contents related to the Website be modified in any way.
− That no graphic, icon, or image available on the Website be used, copied, or distributed separately from the rest of the accompanying images.
3. CARRERA Y CARRERA reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, changes and updates to the information contained on the Website, as well as to its configuration and presentation and the terms and conditions of use.
4. CARRERA Y CARRERA makes no warranties or representations regarding lack of interruptions or errors in access or content on the Website, nor does it guarantee the Website will be up-to-date. As soon as it is aware of errors, connectivity problems, or inaccuracies of content, and provided that no cause exists to make it impossible or difficult to execute, CARRERA Y CARRERA will undertake all necessary actions to correct the errors, re-establish connections, and update contents.
5. Access to the Website as well as improper use of information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. CARRERA Y CARRERA shall not be liable for any consequence, harm, or damages that may arise from such access or use. Furthermore, CARRERA Y CARRERA shall not liable for security breaches that may occur or damages that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files and documents stored therein, as a result of a virus present in the computer used to connect to the services and content of the Website, a malfunction of the browser, or the use of a non-updated version of the browser.
6. CARRERA Y CARRERA assumes no responsibility whatsoever for third party content linked to the Website; CARRERA Y CARRERA makes no warranties or representations that these links will be free of viruses or other elements that could produce changes to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), files, or documents, and therefore shall not be liable for damages of any kind that the user experiences for this reason.
In the event that any user, customer, or third party considers that the content or services provided by the linked pages is illegal or harmful to the property or rights of the user, customer or third party and liable for damages, and, in particular, that they consist of:
− Activities or content that could be considered criminal under Spanish law
− Activities or content that violate industrial or intellectual property rights
− Activities or content that endanger public order, criminal investigations, public security, or national defense.
− Activities or content that endanger public health, the respect and dignity of the person or anti-discrimination principles, or the protection and health of children,
You may notify CARRERA Y CARRERA of the effects of the above through the LSSIEC.
7. The unauthorized use of the information contained in the Website, its resale, and any breach of CARRERA Y CARRRERA intellectual or industrial property rights will result in legal action.
8. Any third party link to the Website must be to the home page; “deep links”, “framing”, and taking advantage of any Website content for unauthorized third parties are expressly prohibited.
CARRERA Y CARRERA may use “cookies” when a user browses the Website. “Cookies” are files sent to a browser by a web server to log user browsing data from the Website.
This website uses the following types of “cookies”:
• PHPSESSID: is used by the php to maintain the user's session and it gets destroyed when the browser closes.
• COOKIE LANGUAGE: is used by the CMS to store a record of the language last visited.
When as a user you allow “cookies”, you can find the server that uses the cookies by consulting your browser’s user instructions.
Thanks to “cookies”, it is possible for the CARRERA Y CARRERA server, or that of the third party acting on its behalf, to recognize the user’s computer browser with the purpose of simplifying navigation, allowing, for example, previously registered users to access areas, services, or promotions reserved exclusively for them without having to log in again each time. Cookies are also used to measure the audience and other traffic statistics, and to monitor the progress and number of visits of users.
A user has the ability to configure his or her browser to see a warning on screen when receiving “cookies” and to prevent them from being installed on the hard drive. Please refer to your browser instructions and manuals for further information. It is not necessary for users to allow the installation of “cookies” issued by CARRERA Y CARRERA, or a third party acting on its behalf, to use the Website. Please note it will be necessary for the user to re-register for each of the services that require prior registration or login, however.
If the user has enabled the installation of “cookies” in his or her browser, it shall be deemed for all intents and purposes that the user has given his or her consent for the storage of “cookies” in connection with their access and use of the Website.
In any case, the user can also use tracking cookie blocking tools such as Do Not Track, which may be downloaded from: http://donottrack.us/
10. CARRERA Y CARRERA and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of the CARRERA Y CARRERA domicile for resolution of any dispute arising from access or use of the Website.